Compliance ~ I 502 Operating Plan Package ~ I 502 License Document Preparation
If you took the Liquor Control Board’s workshops on the I-502 application process, then you should know how to apply for the I502 license. Filling out the I502 application on the LCB website is the easy part, and it at least guarantees a phone call from the LCB application department. If you need assistance for filling out the I502 License applications, click here.
When the LCB contacts you, you should have all these forms ready for inspection. If you do not have these forms ready then your application will be pushed to the bottom of the stack.
What separates an I502 license applicant from getting approved and the ones not approved, are all the forms and procedures that LCB requires done in a timely manner.
Here are some of the requirements of the LCB;
- Operating Plans
- Floor Plans
- Personal/criminal history statement
- Fingerprint cards
- Copy of approved identification
- Business Structure forms
- Lease information
- Purchase agreements
- Financial/Source of funds statement
- Copy of bank statements and/or tax returns
If you have completed the I502 application with the LCB and are waiting for the phone call, get a jump start on the all the required paperwork. Put yourself ahead of the curve and position yourself for success and get the required documents ready for the LCB. If the LCB gives you the DocuSign forms, you can contact us to have our attorneys prepare them for you.
WCI has created its very own I502 DocuSign Operating Plan Package with your needs in mind. Our I 502 application preparation services, offer peace of mind in knowing that you have all the specific documentation prepared on your behalf at an affordable price by professionals that will give you the best chance to get your application approved.
- I 502 Operating Plans.
- I 502 Business plan.
- Corporation formation.
- Corporate By-Laws & Corporate Minutes.
- Website development and marketing for your I 502 business.
- A-Z Consultation teaching you how to run your cannabis business.
- WCI Helps Avoid Hassles!
Here is what the I502 Operating Plan will include:
- Transportation procedures,
- Security procedures,
- Company policies/procedures,
- Employee training manuals/agreements,
- Landlord Affidavits,
- Labels and packaging requirements,
- Floor Plans,
- The mandatory tax currency affidavit,
- Destruction of waste product,
- Testing procedures and quality control procedures,
- And just about everything else the LCB will ask for.
- Total: $5,500
Let WCI’s team of cannabis industry professionals go to work for you and help you get your I 502 application approved! It is absolutely mandatory that you have all the correct paperwork and information before submitting the application for I 502 business in Washington state. Our full I 502 Permits Package will provide you with what you will need to get your permit approved and start to operate your business successfully in Washington right away.
Here is what’s required by the LCB to have in the Operational Plan for each tier: