So here are some of How to create an Operating Plan.
Operating Plan Required Elements – Producer – Submission of an operating plan that demonstrates the applicant is qualified to hold the marijuana license applied for is required as part of the application process listed in Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 314-55-020. This operating plan must include a floor plan and/or site plan which illustrates the entire operation being proposed. (WAC 314.55.020(9))
1. SECURITY (WAC 314-55-083)
a. Employee identification badge (yes/no)
b. Alarm system as shown on the floor plan you are submitting.
c. Video surveillance system and recording device
2. TRACEABILITY (WAC 314-55-083(4)) – BIOTRACHTHC PRESENTATION
Describe how you plan to comply with all traceability requirements to include a description of all software and assurance that the system is compatible with the LCB’s approved system.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING PLAN FOR EMPLOYEES
a. Training plan for new employees
b. Description of team/staff members related experience
4. TRANSPORTATION OF PRODUCT (WAC 314.55.085)
a. Packaging of product for transportation
b. Labeling of product for transportation
5. DESTRUCTION OF WASTE PRODUCT (WAC 314-55-097)
a. Storage, security, and management of solid and liquid waste
b. Method of disposal for solid and liquid waste
c. Method of rendering plant matter waste unusable prior to leaving facility
d. Final Destination of waste rendered unusable
6. DESCRIPTION OF OPERATION AND PREMISE
Describe your scale and any other measuring devices you will use for the traceability and inventory of product.
a. List the number of square feet you will dedicate to plant canopy
b. List the number of square feet you will dedicate to other business activities (such as office, restroom, quarantine room, etc.)
c. Describe your grow operation related to the items listed below:
1. Description of growing media(s)
2. Description of all equipment used in the production process
3. List of soil amendments, fertilizers, other crop production aids, or pesticides used
d. Outdoor production only – describe the physical barrier surrounding your outdoor production areas including the method you will use to obscure public view of the grow premise
7. QUALITY ASSURANCE PROTOCOLS (WAC 314-55-102)Operating Plan Required Elements – Producer
So, if you have applied for the license and are getting ready to file your DocuSign paperwork, this is the marijuana workshop you want to attend. Enroll in our seminar by clicking here..