As seen on KING5, ABC, KOMO, THE STRANGER. Call (206) 659-6981& Start Today!

How to apply for I-502 licenses

Window to apply for I-502 licenses opens Nov. 18

OLYMPIA – Nov. 4, 2013 – Washington businesses and individuals may start applying for recreational marijuana business licenses at 8 a.m. on Nov. 18. Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013. All complete business license applications filed at any point in thi
Continue Reading →